- Registration is possible only through the registration form. We don't accept registrations through e-mail and/or Facebook. If you encounter with any problems, please send e-mails to email@example.com.
- Confirmation to participate into the event is strictly personal and therefore it cannot be transferred to any another person. If for any reason you have to cancel your registration, refunding is not possible unless you did it in a week after your registration. All banking costs in money transaction will be on you.
- A participant must have the minimum age specified by the organizers for a specific Event on the day of the Event in question (for the event this is 18).
- For reasons of force majeure if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service. The organizers can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure, no new date will be set; the next Event will take place a year later. In this case no entry fees and additional orders will be refunded to the Participant.
- Participation is at the Participant’s own risk. The organizers is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Participant as a result of the participation.
- The Participant must have adequate insurance cover against any damages he or a surviving family member may suffer as a result of his death, injury or illness, caused by his participation in the Event.
- The Participant declares that he/she is aware of the fact that participation requires good physical and mental health and declares that he/she meets this requirement and that he/she has adequately prepared for the Event through training and other means. The organizers expressly and urgently advises the Participant to undergo a medical examination in relation to participating in the Event.
- The Participant grants to the organizers the right to publish pictures, sounds and visual materials etc., recorded during or around the time of the Event, in which the Participant is visible.
- The organizers will save personal data provided by the Participant in a database. By participating in an Event a Participant grants to the organizers permission to use the personal data to send information to the Participant and (provided the Participant has given permission for this on the registration form) to provide personal data to third parties for the purpose of sending information to the Participant. By entering into the Agreement the Participant grants the organizers permission to publish his/her name, for instance by means of publication in newspapers and via the Internet.